Help!

By Anonymous - 28/02/2011 18:29 - United Kingdom

Today, after disappearing for an unusually long period of time, my boss called the store phone while sitting on the toilet. Turns out she'd started bleeding uncontrollably from the arse, and as the only other female staff member, she needed me to go help her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 066
You deserved it 3 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AntoshaChekhonte 6

Um, I hope you went to help. I'm no fan of blood, asses, or bosses, but it's really some human decency. **** your life and all, but **** her life even more. How humiliated do you think she was that she had to call you for help?

CaptainPickles72 18

I would've asked for a raise first.

Comments

jbluebird923 0

That is extremely upsetting...

Omg she must have been so embarrassed, FHL

You did something nice. I'm sure she really appreciated it. Think about if you needed help. Would you want someone to complain or be sympathetic?

LolFYLS 0

when ever I read your comments I do it in the cookie monster voice

Hahaha that's hilarious! Me love cookies:)

For some reason, I always read them in Yoda's voice haha

AntoshaChekhonte 6

Um, I hope you went to help. I'm no fan of blood, asses, or bosses, but it's really some human decency. **** your life and all, but **** her life even more. How humiliated do you think she was that she had to call you for help?

Agreed 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%. Seriously. FHL more. Like the above poster, I really hope you went to help her.

Yup #10 definitively a bigger FML for the boss. Still OP should look on the bright side, her boss may feel that she owes OP some kind of debt, and now probably can see it's important for another woman to be in the work place, together meaning that OP is less likely to be let go if the company needs to make cut backs etc.

plus it's probably cancer!!! how much would that suck?!

pablothepenguin 2

Now that's what I call a bloody situation!

MuchDance90s 0

now that's what I call a situation in which one party is bleeding from the anus!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway