Horror movie

By ihatevideos - 16/03/2009 23:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was sifting through my parents old home movies. I put in one and was horrified to see my parents having sex. I immediately ejected the tape and looked at the label. It said "Bermuda, 1989." They've told me I was conceived in Bermuda around that time. I've seen my own conception. FML
I agree, your life sucks 194 754
You deserved it 37 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually it's kind of cool. Not many people can say, that they've seen their own creation. : )

dvb77 0

Oh god, that's horrific. Ughhhh, I'd want to throw up

Comments

You're just going to have to hoe that when you bring a gf/bf round your parents don't start showing family videos. :D "This is their first day at school, this and this one we call 'first steps' and here's 'in the bath'. And this one is called ....."

TheNameless_fml 0

I lol'd immensely. I suddenly feel very glad that we no longer have any home movies laying around.

What I don't understand is why you examined the tape afterwards. "OH GOD! PARENTS HAVING SEX! EJECT! Hmm, I wonder what the title says, and who the tape manufacturer was. Knowledge makes everything better!" or, "OH SWEET JESUS! PARENTS HAVING SEX! Well, maybe the label says, 'actually just people who look sort of like us not actually having sex but I can see why you'd think that'!" or, "OH GOD! PARENTS HAVING SEX! Well, maybe they didn't enjoy it. I'll just check the label for a star rating..."

jimabis 0

i dunno but i think thats hilarious, wish i could see myself being made and laugh at them lol

Life and all its secrets... magnificent, aren't they? :)

You see that twinkle in your dad's eye just before he flips your mum around to give her a dirty sanchez? Thats you that is

To everyone who says this is gross: the vast majority of you wouldn't be here if it weren't for the fornication of two adults. We think of sex as a beautiful/wonderful thing when *we* do it, so why not when our parents do it (especially when the result was *us*)? Showing disgust at that is kind of like saying "wow, mom and dad, I'm such a disgusting person that I can't understand why you'd ever want to conceive and then birth me." Let's show a little respect for our parents' sex lives; many of us will be in that boat some day, too.