Ironic, isn't it?

By KC. - 25/04/2012 20:06 - United Kingdom - Cambridge

Today, I got into an argument with my mother, when she snapped and called me a son of a bitch. I said that made no sense, because I'm a girl, and it'd only really confirm that she's a bitch. She then grounded me for insulting her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 490
You deserved it 8 744

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

Oh, how enjoyable it is when parents make themselves look like fools. Too bad the laughter and snide remarks have to be made inside.

Well thats ironic for a mother to say "son of a bitch"

Comments

if i said that my parents would kill me

She must be as can be safely concluded from the convincing evidence here.

She sounds like Sheltering Suburban Mom xD

Like some people, you just have to learn how to play the mom right. That's why I scream, "WHY!?!" into my pillow every night!

Mossadchick 5

Oh my gosh, no parent should swear at their children like that. No wonder why this generation can't show respect, their parents don't have any either. Although you should have handled it differently. Fighting fire with fire is never a good comeback, I learned that with my own mother.

It's not just this generation that was cursed at. My mom G D'd and son of a bitched me the whole time I was growing up. On one hand I grew up fine and do not cuss or Damn my kids, but I also knew never no matter how ignorant my Mom sounded never point it out to her.

Mossadchick 5

Yeah. I agree. I'm 21 and my mom only swore at me once and she apologized. I turned out just fine but I would never back talk my mom.

I'd ground my daughter too if she called me that. Just plain disrespectful. Not to say that she should call you that in the first place, but there's a line. You crossed it.

Michele2luv 8

As we all have our own opinions I will say I guess so to your comment. However she wasn't calling her mom anything, but was pointing out that the awful name her mon called her was stupid all the way around. Besides parents shouldn't talk to kids like that

OP never called her mother a bitch, the mother called herself that and said her daughter was male. The daughter did nothing but point out the mother's self insult, along with the how the second part made no sense.

I...misread this FML. *looks down ashamedly*

Good job for standing up for yourself! Way to go OP.

perdix 29

Just because your argument was logical, it doesn't mean it wasn't disrespectful in that context. Enjoy your solitary confinement, Mr. Spock. He wasn't emotionless, he was brimming with smugness.

DarkHelmet 10

Clever move OP but pick your battles better