Major red flag

By notpregnant - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Italy

Today, I woke up with a pillow under my t-shirt. Turns out my boyfriend wanted to "see if I would look hot even when pregnant". We've been dating for three weeks now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 980
You deserved it 5 371

Top comments

wannabesinger 16

If you've only been dating for 3 weeks then why are you already sleeping together?

and you're not ashamed of calling people like him "boyfriend"? and you sleep together after a 3 week relationship? god.

Comments

BadPinkKitty07 0

haha the funniest thing is that he didn't even bother taking the pillow out before you woke up. maybe he wanted to creep you out. ;)

ginasays 0

technically, she never once said they were sleeping together. And even if they were, she doesn't say how long she's KNOWN her boyfriend, only that they've been dating for three weeks. some people know each other for years before they start dating.

exactly what i was thinking! I think that was part of the creepy part that after only 3 weeks he was already thinking about sleeping with her and her being pregnant.

bingo. it's perfectly possible to sleep with somebody without having sex with them - maybe they're both cuddlers. if so, OP, then he's just a little weird, no big deal. If you are sleeping together 'in the biblical sense' (damn, I love that phrase), then you should be prepared to deal with pregnancy as and when the issue arises. If the thought of getting pregnant by this guy seems totally alien and bizarre to you, you shouldn't be having sex yet.

ginasays 0

she never says they're sleeping together. i don't even know what you're talking about, no one tried to argue that sleeping together doesnt mean having sex.

perdix 29

So, did you pass the test? I guess you'll find out if he starts to want to give it to you exclusively up the butt.

daydreamstar 7

Lmao! talk to him about that and if he isnt planning to impregnate you (conscious or otherwise-only then would it be a FML and maybe a matter for the cops...), then he has a very freshing, hilarious sense of humor XD he probably wants to stay with you a long time go in peace, sister :)

Uh... maybe a matter for the cops? There's no maybe there.

this is cuuuuuuuuuuuute and funny : )))))))

Cowless 0

Shave his head and tell him you wanted to see if he'll still look hot when all his hair falls out.

everything twinklestar said, times ten.