Major red flag

By notpregnant - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Italy

Today, I woke up with a pillow under my t-shirt. Turns out my boyfriend wanted to "see if I would look hot even when pregnant". We've been dating for three weeks now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 980
You deserved it 5 371

Top comments

wannabesinger 16

If you've only been dating for 3 weeks then why are you already sleeping together?

and you're not ashamed of calling people like him "boyfriend"? and you sleep together after a 3 week relationship? god.

Comments

it doesn't say they're sleeping together and if so... WHO CARES. he was curious what she would look like. its irrelevant whether he slept with her or not. you can be curious whether your screwing each other or not

tomakobriefs 11

#36, it is implied they are sleeping together, because she woke up to him having done that. Unless they were just up late hanging out and she dozed off, but in this society the former is more likely.

Nic_hole 0

ah when did he put the pillow under ur shirt? and was he up, like watching you sleep? until you woke up to notice the pillow was there? that's what came to my head when I read this, which makes this seem creepy and your sol if he wants to have a baby with u now

Okay, even if they are sleeping together, I do believe the point of the FML is that they've only been dating for 3 weeks, and it sounds like he's considering getting her pregnant! Yes, she can sleep with him, and have SAFE sex (condoms, birth control pill/Nuva Ring/Depo shot/whatever) and yes, it would be her fault if she got pregnant, but at least she tried preventing it. The scary thing is it that it sounds like he's WANTING her to get pregnant. Do you uptight people get it now? Yeah, FYL, OP, that's pretty creepy after only 3 weeks.

What? If birth control fails, it's the woman's fault? GoddessDigi, meet feminism and the 21st century.

I didn't mean it in that sense. I meant that it was her decision, knowing the risks. My view: It takes two.

Sounds like the OP is the uptight one. A boyfriend is joking about his girlfriend being pregnant. Oh noes! Marriage, babies!! Heaven forbid he use the L-word.

I'm sorry but that's cute that's not an FML. You should sit him down and talk to him if it is an FML

It's definitely creepy, first for someone to be fiddling with your clothing when you're asleep, second to be thinking in terms of pregnancy so early in the relationship. Then again, I guess it depends on the person. I once had a new girlfriend who I was trying to get to know better. I asked her about her sexual fantasies; she said her biggest turn-on was imagining she was getting pregnant during sex. Bit of a mood killer for me, at 19 years old.

Wow... I bet you stopped asking your gfs that question after a response like that.

NanaNi_fml 0

All she said was that she was dating him 3 weeks, it doesn't say she's only known him for 3 weeks.

It is everyones own individual choice when they decide to have sex. What annoys me is women who think that thats how they get a man when its quite the opposite. I have a friend who sleeps with random guys in the hopes of making them her boyfriend and then she doesn't understand why they all give her the line "I'm just not ready for a relationship" Why buy the cow, when you can have the milk for free kinda deal. Also, my boyfriend and I slept together (as in shared a bed) loads of times before we actually got intimate, so don't jump down the OP's throat and telling her she should be ready to raise children. When it comes to sex, its pretty much up to the people involved. There are no guidelines.

Wtf is wrong with sleeping together 3 or less weeks after dating? If they're both comfortable together and trust each other, why not? Having babies right away? No go. I dated a guy who wanted a baby right away. We obviously aren't together anymore.

jhon316 0

I love the conversation on this lmfao you guys made my day