Never forget

By mariokarter - 28/08/2009 04:41 - United Kingdom

Today, on the train on the way to my mother's house, I was playing Mario Kart with my son. He got a 'bomb' item, and yelled quite loudly, "I have a bomb!" Panic ensued. We got thrown off the train at the next stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 649
You deserved it 7 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i really really hope the last part is a lie, and instead you just got glared at, my faith in the people of this country is low enough as it is.

FlaminYawn 0

at least he didn't yell "I've got mushrooms and a bullet", or "I've got 3 shells, these guys in front of me are about to get hit"

Comments

LMAO!!! what's wrong with people getting scared of a kid? hahahaha

And They took a little kid's words that seriously? It's a litte kid on nintendo!

You should be glad you weren't in America during the Cheney Administration. Your kid would have been shipped off to Myanmar, waterboarded and end up confessing to pooping plutonium and selling it to the Teletubbies.

GreenDaemon21 0

I think it depends on what ethnicity OP is, if OP is arabic, they could very well have reacted much more strongly than if OP is caucasian

And the award for biggest racist goes to...

How was what he said racist? If anything it was pointing out the racism of the system and society, not being racist himself

nixxx90 0

haha I love that game! and I yell everytime I get the bomb too.. haha

dayrin7 4

Didn't you explain that he was just saying that because he was playing a game? Are people stupid.. the poor kid was playing a game didn't they see that, ah what has this world come too.

If someone says they have bomb you don't really go up and ask them and politly check. If there was a terrorist and he said I have a bomb you wouldn't just go politely check. You would get them away from people and make sure it was safe. I don't believe in the whole you have a turban on we are gonna strip search you every time you go to the airport but you gotta be really careful about what say. People take that stuff seriously. Definantly tell your kid that talking about bombs and hijacking in public places such as a train or airport is not good because you could sent to Guantanamo Bay and get water boarded or something.

yeah England's gone down with the rest of the world. first it was america with all the paranoia while many British said "haha you Americans deserve it". Now this just shows you're not immune to it, your country's gone crazy too. 

yeah England's gone down with the rest of the world. first it was america with all the paranoia while many British said "haha you Americans deserve it". Now this just shows you're not immune to it, your country's gone crazy too.

screwtaylor 0

I don't believe it. Why would they throw a little kid playing with his gameboy off? They obviously know he's playing a game. Maybe they thought "I have a bomb" really stood for "I have to fart. Watch out!". So they took cover.

My comment got posted twice for some reason don't mind the second one lol