Never say easy

By Anonymous - 25/06/2009 19:22 - United States

Today, I decided to make pancakes from scratch. I poured the batter in my Perfect Pancake pan. Then I told my brother who was watching, "This is so easy. Just watch." I burned 15 pancakes, including the one I dropped on the burner, which lit on fire, causing the alarm to go off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 431
You deserved it 53 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh no! you're life sucks cuz you can't make a pancake.

iHavetoPiss 0

Comments

exshadowx 0

How is this fml? "i burned pancakes in front of my brother" big deal

jethockey 0
Corilof 0

You seriously can't even make pancakes?

justing_fml 0

Doesn't "from scratch" imply you made it with the separate ingredients and not a ready-made batter? FAIL

They never said if it was a home made batter or a ready-made batter. So it still could be from scratch. But seriously, my father bought me one of those pans when I was 12 because I loved cooking pancakes ... worst invention ever, batter slips out and goes on the burner or it ends up burnt. Stop being lazy and use an offset spatula like everyone else.

From scratch implies that it was home-made batter.

meriadoc2 0

Im 13 and i can make pancakes. Geez stop burning stuff.

Maybe you should stick to toaster waffles! Obviously you are not awesome enough for pancakes.

kellster 2

I can't believe that anyone stupid enough to have done this has the mental competancy to be typing and posting things on a website. Seriously. How the **** do you burn 15 pancakes in a row??? One, maybe. If the heat was too high, I can see it getting a little too dark. You didn't think of MAYBE turning the heat down after the first one turned out black? I don't think you should be allowed near hot things.

Jimbo2000 0

But....but it is easy making pancakes. Next time turn down the heat

You made enough batter to make 15...? I've been cooking pancakes since I was around 5, and I've burned... two? (I'm male, too. Suck it, stereotypes!) Fyl indeed. But don't worry too much, at least you didn't burn water--I have friends who have.