No gods, no masters

By anon - 31/07/2015 20:28 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I got intimate. It was his first time, which I guess explains him sticking his hand down my panties and practically bitch-slapping my vagina for the next 20 or 30 seconds. I stupidly faked an orgasm just to get him to stop. Now he thinks he's some kind of sex god. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 354
You deserved it 34 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

raysmith121 10

This really is your fault. You should instruct him and guide him.

You kind of deserved that. There's no point in lying to save someone's feelings and make yourself miserable.

Comments

hahaha ive been there. why do guys think thats in any way a good thing to do? i know faking an ****** just so they will stop doesnt help but i dont want to make the guy feel bad or embarassed either. but seriously, i dont understand why the female anatomy is such a mystery to guys. would they like it if we started slapping their dicks really hard? doubt it.

nitrog100 21

If you've ever seen some of the terrible advice they give in Cosmo, you'd know that many women don't know (pardon the double entendre) dick.

drshn 22

Ok everyone here saying YDI need to calm down and empathize more. She is a teenager and she does not clearly know what to do. @OP, choose a time when you both are in good mood and tell him where he went wrong. It week hurt his ego but you ate the experienced one so take the high road and explain it to him patiently.

If it's his first time then you need to teach him. You could've told him what to do an had an actual ****** but instead you'll have to endure his ****** smacking.

probably something he saw in some **** and thought it would be a good idea in real life

That's on you. Be honest. It's that simple. You're an idiot.

rabbi1010 29

you deserve it. What happens when he wants to get intimate again? If youre mature enough to be having sex then you should be mature enough to at least let him know that hurts.

MaterMortis 6