Parasocial

By NotJessePinkmanFFS - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Norwalk

Today, my 43-year-old brother's obsession with Breaking Bad reached a new level of stupidity when he nearly got us beaten up by a bunch of meth-heads down by our local park. He went up to them with his shaved head and stupid hat, and tried to act all Walter White with them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 088
You deserved it 2 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

Perhaps this will break him of a bad habit.

theslimshadylp 6

Best show on television. Who doesn't want to be like Walter White? He's a badass.

Comments

This is officially the first FML I've ever read that I don't understand at all. *runs to Wikipedia*

I needed to do the search with this one, too. I don't now how smart or "unsmart" OP brother is (I know, but no need to offend here). However, I learned some lines that could be useful at work: "I am not in danger, I am the danger", "I am the one who knocks". I would love to see other attorneys faces!

Shadowvoid 33

I just got into the show on saturday myself, i think it is a great show personally. I get a lot more references of meth now.

While you're watching you'll be thinking "Wow this show is crazy intense! It's amazing!" The stuff happening in the show currently is nothing compared to the beginning! Phenomenal!

I know I'm going to get thumbed down for this, but what is Breaking Bad? I only heard the title and that's about it. Is it another "Jersey *****" type show?

No, nothing like it. Here, I will pretend I'm clueless about the show too, and go on google for 5 seconds: "Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), with the aim of securing his family's financial future before he dies."

This show is amazing. I've watched every episode and recently bough some of the seasons on DVD. The main character is a Chem teacher who gets "terminal" cancer, his wife is prego and his teenage son is disabled (I thing MS). he's against drugs but starts to cook for his chemotherapy treatments. His brother-in-law is also a DEA agent. That's all I'll give away.

FUN FACT: Walter from Breaking Bad is played by the SAME ACTOR as Hal from Malcolm In The Middle. Two very different shows; every time I see Breaking Bad, I think: HOW IS THAT HAL?!

simpledrunkdude 4

Breaking bad is just the BEST show on tv right now...watch ur mouth before heisenberg tios your gus fring

Heisenberg is not a man you want to mess with.....

Dodge4x4Ram 46
Boob_fml 6

But his name says he is not Jesse..

perdix 29

Even if he knocked their teeth out, no one would notice the difference.

OP, I admit that adults get carried away with TV or movies as much as kids do. When "300" came out; a co-worker would talk like Leonidas and call us "Spartans." My work situation was funny. For your situation; FYL indeed.

when the 300 came out my school was filled with kids drop kicking eachother left and right. it was awesome.

Ha ha, I would totally try that out, but wait I am a girl, Indian and way too short to be Walt!

Even though it's the third greatest show in the world, he probably needs some kind of therapy if he can't tell the difference between TV and reality.

What are the first two? Wilfred, Workaholics, Game of Thrones?

Ugh! People copying their TV obsessions! I had an uncle that used to dress and lick and roll his cigarettes before smoking them just like Crockett when "Miami Vice" was big! May he RIP!

Haha what a dumbass! Great show, but that should've at least taught him that meth heads are unpredictable and often extremely dangerous. By the way, you wouldn't happen to live in Stockton or Antioch, would you? *ducks for cover*