Perv

By Anonymous - 08/05/2009 14:53 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while working as a makeup artist in the mall, I was approached by a man who wanted to try lipstick, which isn't unusual we do a lot of drag. While I was applying it, he started to make gross noises and, after a quick glance, I realized he had a massive erection. He then whispered, "Mmmm don't stop now." FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 751
You deserved it 4 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

penguinz 0
maedoc 0

well did you finish him off at least?

Comments

To the people saying drag queens and any man in make-up are freaks, close-minded much? Not a thing wrong with drag, fetishes or whatever weird kink this was. What makes this so wrong is asking an unknowing stranger to do something which would turn him on, then expecting her to be okay with it when she found out. On a side-note: Exhibitionists, good for you being free-spirited and liberated or whatever hip term you think you are. You're free to get all the thrills you want from doing whatever in public. But really, don't think you're better than people who give you dirty looks. It's not that they're repressed, they just mightn't want to see people screwing when they're walking down the street. Or, hey, you might just not be much to look at. Making other people take part in your fetish is rude at absolute best.

Rawrrr14 0

Ahhh! I mean sure he can try some lipstick..... but say that?! I would have quit. I'd be so freaked out! lol good for you for handling it!

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****. I hope he was escorted out, what the hell.

Ewww! That really really sucks! Next time tell the guy to apply it himself!

dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty.