Ruined

By Halle - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my immature step-father rubbed my head, destroying the $300 hairdo that took two and a half hours to finish. Three minutes before my wedding ceremony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 466
You deserved it 6 851

Comments

alex6946 10

omg :( I dont understand how someone thinks its okay to mess with the bride or groom on their wedding day!

iMagzzzy 0

Who the **** pays $300 for a haircut.

He HAS TO PAY for that. Wth. I can't imagine how it must have felt like.. Or maybe I can. Certainly got a bloodlust kind of feeling right?

lauralavenderbab 0

When your dancing shout out loud EW I'm not gonna have anal sex IM STRAIGHT!!

keshaforever1 14

I would twist his nipples,get something sharp,hit his balls and hold him down,cut his hair into there is nothing left,then quickly wash your hair,dry it,then straighten.=D

I don't think it matters too much if some people would spend a lot or a little amount of money on their wedding hairdo, the point is that her stupid twat of a step-dad messed up her hair just before she was going to walk down the aisle. I hope it wasn't done on purpose but he still should have had some sense not to have messed up her hair at any time, let alone on her wedding day. Most ladies I know are very touché about their hair styles at the best of time but just as they are about to be married?? That could have ruined the whole experience. Poor lady, she has my sympathy. I hope he has been non-stop groveling for her forgiveness, on his knees too after bring kicked hard by his wife for messing up her daughter's day.

Yay someone other than me says whatnot !!!!

Well... Your stepdad is kind of a dick, but it's not really that bad. No one would care if your hairdo wasn't a 300$ one.