Ruined

By Halle - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my immature step-father rubbed my head, destroying the $300 hairdo that took two and a half hours to finish. Three minutes before my wedding ceremony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 466
You deserved it 6 851

Comments

Douchey move on his part, but I have to agree with many other responders, at $300 you got ripped off. Also, the average working class person doesn't spend $5k on a wedding dress, so the rest of you saying that's normal, please stop talking out your asses.

skyeyez9 24

Does he normally rub your head.in an affectionate way you sometimes.see dads do, And did it out of habit? Or was it a forceful noogie meant to destroy your hairdo (and wedding pics) out of pure hatefulness?

bmar97 5

He would have been one dead step dad

$300? I find that a bit over the top. But it is your special day. But besides that, Kick his ass! You didn't spend two hours sitting down (or standing up) just so that your dad can **** it up!

I'd be all "you are NOT invited to this wedding give me 300$ and get out!!!"

Haircut?? You mean professional hair do kinda funny you and the guy below both said the exact same thing, coincidence? I think not. Look up the wedding hairdos and lets see if it's a haircut or a professional hairdo that takes 2.5 hrs

... and you said the exact same response to the guy right below this one. Coincidence? Or just stupidity?

Jorcar 8

You deserve it for getting a $300 haircut.

Haircut??? You mean professional hair do they are completely different things you need to look up the difference

FYL for actually having the time and interest sharing this on FML on your weddingday...

#191 Just because the FML says "Today" at the beginning doesn't mean that she necessarily wrote it on her wedding day. It's just that every FML has to start with "Today..."

Kurochrome 17

Anyone who says "Ahmmmggg 300 on a hairdo u crzyyy" is a complete idiot. You OBVIOUSLY have never been to California, where shit like that is automatically 4x as pricey because you are in CALI, especially if OP is in a big city. Jeez guys, a chick spends her money the way she wants on her wedding day (which, btw, the bride+family usually pay for anyway) and you go bananas. Calm yo ****