Ruined

By Halle - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my immature step-father rubbed my head, destroying the $300 hairdo that took two and a half hours to finish. Three minutes before my wedding ceremony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 466
You deserved it 6 851

Comments

BikeAllDay818 6

I'm pretty sure OP is being a hormonal bitch.

DoxIxHAVExTo 10

You're probably 100% correct. But that should give anyone more of a reason to BACK AWAY FROM THE BRIDE and to not **** with her. It's her ******* WEDDING for crying out load - first one probably and it should be special. Hormonal bitch? Yes. But I would let that slide for today. Not poke the bear with a goddamn stick, ya' know?

Why would you spend $300 on a hairdo? Even for your wedding?

Because its HER wedding and every girl dreams of her wedding day

#187 I'm a girl. I don't dream of my wedding day. (And not just because I'll probably never get married.)

SlickWillyTFCF 5

You should have immediately punched him in the dick.

catharsis5 9

This is why I'm getting married in Las Vegas, less hassle but the result is just the same. It's just me, the groom and a few friends and family.

That's what you get for wasting money on something like that weddings are a waste of time ad money.

No forever alone just realistic about money. Not bitter, I just think there are better things to spend money on than a wedding that last one day. Like a home or child's education.

AliCat18 12

wow that sux! sorry! i would of thrown cake in his face at the reception. anyways besides the hair i hope it was an awsome day and congrats!