Stalker vibes

By olalala2382 - 02/04/2009 05:09 - United States

Today, as I worked the drive-through at Wendy's, the hottest girl from my math class pulled up to the window. As I handed her the drink, I asked her what she thought of our math test today. She screamed, "How did you know I had a math test, you creep!", threw the drink at me, and drove off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 107
You deserved it 7 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whoa, ouch. When you're next in maths, ask her how she liked her meal/drink from Wendy's and watch her go red as she realises. ;)

Comments

it fun when people that think they are so beuitful so they dont take notice about you ;)

King_of_Kings 3

#19 i got a better idea. the next time she goes to wendys, there doesn't have to be soda in her cup. if you know what i mean

she's a dumb bitch anyway. How many people are in your class? I'm sorry but if you have less than 40 people, it shouldn't be hard to remember who's in it.

Bring in a drink next class, then find a way to make her realise you were the guy who worked at Wendy's. "Oh, aren't you the guy I saw at Wendy's I th..." "HOW DO YOU KNOW I WORK AT WENDY'S, YOU CREEP!" *splash*

#13, I have no idea. Probably because "beautiful people" get things handed to them and don't have to be nice or work hard to get what they want. Soo... they don't learn any other way except being selfish and stupid. Personally, I'm happy with being smart and average-looking :)

ditlihi 0

I guess you just were not fast enough on the draw to say something like....because I'm in your math class?

@#13, it's because of getting hit on by creeps on a near-daily basis. It drives them insane and clearly makes them super-paranoid. This story is such lulz though. 28th!

#5 - if he says that, she'll probably respond, "How did you know I went to Wendy's, you creep?!?!?"

waffles_128 0

hahahah 29 ^^ that's what i was gonna say