The price of love

By that kind of girl - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - Canada - Mississauga

Today, a man asked me on a date. It's been so long, I accepted immediately. He began quoting what seemed like random numbers to me, and it took me a few minutes to work out what he meant. Not only was I mistaken for a prostitute, I'm also worth, at most, $60. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 734
You deserved it 5 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you know your price if you ever get into that business...

I once heard girl/boyfriends cost 3 potato, so $60 is pretty good when you think about it...

Comments

you should've agreed. you were attracted to him and free $60!!

nurchok 15

Sorry to hear that OP. Did you at least slap and spit in his face?

ThomasBombadil 31

What? Slap and spit in his face? Those actions are called assault and can land you in jail. I think laughter here would do the trick.

MidnightMusic53 37

Don't ever agree on dates unless you know the person well enough. You put your life in danger when you agree to go out with a stranger. Find yourself a nice gentleman to go on a date with, or if you're really longing to go on a date, you could try online dating, just be safe! If you meet someone in person that you've been talking to online, please take someone strong with you, or even take a few people for your own safety. Make sure you meet in a very public place, too in broad daylight. Hope things get better for you, OP.

So, what were you willing to do for $60?

How on earth were you dressed? Since he assumed you were a hooker, you must have looked pretty easy. ha

So he thought you were a hollaback girl?

I'm a complete moron, just passing through.