By Anonymous - 11/02/2013 15:26 - United States - Mansfield

Today, a girl came up to me on the street and said, "You have like no swag, bro." Feeling clever, I said, "At least I have a high school education." She then took out her work ID, showing me that she was a surgeon, flipped me off, then walked away saying, "This is totally going on Facebook." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 932
You deserved it 30 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apparently 'swag' gets you through medical school..

Jacksparrow72 21

Wow, would you like ice for that burn?

Comments

Im just going to hope she got that out of a cereal box...

1. Wtf swag does not give you surgeon education. 2. Does anybody realise that a group of gay men tried to be cool by saying "we have swag" but the real definition is "secretly we are gay"

Do you realize that what you said is completely untrue? That's not the true origin of swag.

This has been said before and it will be said again: swag is a shortened version of the word "swagger" which is one of the many words that was invented by shakespeare. It has nothing to do with being gay and that "secretly we are gay" nonsense is nothing more than a silly urban myth.

Most surgeons are assholes. You know that character Todd from Scrubs? Well I work with like 10 of him. Thank god we only ever have to interact for consults.

'Thank god' would have been an acceptable response.

Should've asked her how long it took her to make the ID. Can't see a surgeon using the word "swagger"

blah2112 11

And now it's totally on FML. Good job tard.

beanthemouse 13

If people like THAT have swag (dumbasses that go up to strangers and be rude to them.) then I wih to stay a loser in their eyes. Surgen or not :)

branmuffin92 10

you should have told her "I don't have swag because swag is for boys; I, however, am a man and have class."

Could have been a fake work I.d so she can troll people..