By tailgaterhater - 17/08/2009 04:44 - United States

Today, a girl was tailgating me, even though I was going at speed limit. Annoyed, I drove 10 mph under the speed limit, and every time she honked, I went 5 mph slower. Too bad she got the last laugh… I was pulled over for "reckless driving." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 996
You deserved it 47 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Always keep in mind you get ticketed for going too much under the speed limit. Yup, your fault.

You don't police the roads. You were probably some ass cruising in the passing lane. If someone's annoying you, just let them pass so both of you can get on with your lives.

Comments

Wow, FML is turning into a massive flamefest!

Who died and made you road king? Get off your high horse you ******* pretentious bastard. It's people like you that really don't deserve to live, you think the world revolves around you. Well it doesn't, ******.

YDI because some people are driving because they have places to be, people to meet, and work to do. They should take away your license and fine you for behaving so immaturely. Honestly, people who drive below the speed limit are worse than people who speed. If you really aren't in that much of a hurry, just walk: save the rest of us the trouble of dealing with you out on the road, get some exercise, and save the environment all at the same time.

When somebody is tailgating you, you should never slow down. That will only piss them off and cause unnecessary road rage. If you don't want to drive faster the best thing to do would be to pull over and let them pass you.

HAHA! You are my hero! Thats such an ass move, you're officially the coolest person on FML.

Thats well unfair, that bitch shudda got pulled over for road rage

YDI YDI YDI!! That is reckless driving! She could've been in a hurry, why couldn't you just let her pass you out? Idiot. Sometimes it's necessary to go over the speed limit, you don't know what her predicament was. Letting her drive fast and pass you out is far less dangerous than driving deliveratly slow when you knew she was in a hurry.

brilliantbarbie 0

Why should I care what the other persons prediciment is? fact of the matter is, If Im doing the speed limit, I dont have a damn thing to be worried about. If it was an emergrency, an ambulance or a police officer would be the other person's ride. Again, why should I have to pull over and inconvenience myself just so some ass hole who should have left earlier than they did wants me to and is having a hissy fit?? Really? Sometimes its necessary to go over the speed limit?? So your arguing that going below the speed limit is MORE reckless than going over it? That makes any sense. If she was in such a damn hurry she shoulf have left sooner. Fact is, the OP states she was going the speed limit and didnt slow til she was being tailgated. Why can't anybody read?? she Slowed BECAUSE of the tailgateing.

you should have ignored and not driven like a jackass

Tailgaters suck, once i went 40 in a 100 zone doing the same thing, they were ******* pissed.

Anonymous409 0

Where the hell is there a 100 zone?????!!!! I want to drive there!!!!!!!

Maybe if you stopped thinking it was your job to make everyone go at speeds designed for cars from the 70s you would have some more money in ur pocket! Yeah, YDI