By explodingpupppet - 30/09/2009 16:41 - United States

Today, after a month of searching, I found a perfect apartment which I rented out for the next few months. The rent was inexpensive and the place was close to my job. Turns out, my 'perfect' new apartment overlooks a nudist community. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 563
You deserved it 36 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude! whats not perfect about that? some people would pay extra!

That's not really a FML, unless you're a prude.

Comments

i dont see the problem about this. man or women who doesnt love a bunch of naked people running around.

PlasmaWafflez 0

Where the **** is the FML in this? This is wonderful. And 176, i doubt any are in shape, it's in Texas. Where people are fat.

moopsy234 0

oh my... oh my... I would love to stare at strangers dicks all day!!! lol but gosh I'd you don't like it so much then get dome blinds!! or shutters! or curtains!!!!! I wu get the kind where you can't see in but you can see out... yeah... binocular would be reeeaalll nyyyccee yeeaaaahhhhhh just hope there are hot people there... and hey! if you can't beat em', join em'!!!!

Mata_Hari 0

Oh come on! Think of all the stories you could tell! "And this one time, you know I was living in this place..."

Unless you have children that you don't want exposed to that kind of behavior, I don't understand why this would be an FML. You don't HAVE TO look outside. Just be glad you have a roof over your head.

Aahahaahah! That's hilarious. That's not an FML- that's instant entertainment when your friends are over and you don't want to watch TV! lol.

kfreiissttae 0

so i guess people think its normal to see naked people every time you look outside. haa :)

**** that that would be sick!! Ha ur klassic u should take the time to realize how awesome it is !!!