By explodingpupppet - 30/09/2009 16:41 - United States

Today, after a month of searching, I found a perfect apartment which I rented out for the next few months. The rent was inexpensive and the place was close to my job. Turns out, my 'perfect' new apartment overlooks a nudist community. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 563
You deserved it 36 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude! whats not perfect about that? some people would pay extra!

That's not really a FML, unless you're a prude.

Comments

prettystoopid 0

wow thats cool, why would you complain about that?! Free nudie show!!

MdChaos 0

hell yeah, get some binoculars and you'll be set

stanzskin 0

Look on the bright side, you can walk around inside your apartment naked with the curtains open and nobody will complain!

Why is this bad? Do the nudists there have really ugly bodies?

I'm guessing the nudist colony is a bunch of fat old hairy people. Still sound "more than perfect"? either move after your lease is up, or get heavy curtains!

MiniatureMayhem 0

I would love that apartment. If there were elderly nudists, I'd overlook them and look for the hot ones. If there aren't any, oh well. I'd have a nice apartment.

trakus 0

....Why are you complaining? :P Im just getting a laugh out of this. I can see how that could be a good and a bad thing.

YDI for not asking any questions about the neighborhood or doing any research on the area yourself. Your fault for ending up in a place you didn't know anything about.

Of all the reasons that a new place would have inexplicably inexpensive rent (high crime, noisy neighborhood, exotic massage parlor on first floor, building code issues, etc.), this is probably one of better ones. You lucked out there.

EXACTLY! Thank you for mentioning this. I was surprised no one else did. Did you not go walk through the place before renting it and check out the area online? If not, YDI. Do some research before you rent. You could've ended up with a lot worse - like a gigantic cockroach infestation or something. Just keep the blinds closed. Problem solved.