By explodingpupppet - 30/09/2009 16:41 - United States

Today, after a month of searching, I found a perfect apartment which I rented out for the next few months. The rent was inexpensive and the place was close to my job. Turns out, my 'perfect' new apartment overlooks a nudist community. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 563
You deserved it 36 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude! whats not perfect about that? some people would pay extra!

That's not really a FML, unless you're a prude.

Comments

I fail to see how this is an FML. There aren't nudists walking around your living room, are there? So if it's your thing, enjoy watching. If not, close the curtains - end of story.

Inexpensive, close to your work, only for a "few months" and it happens to overlook a nudist colony? Who the hell cares. I know people who would take an apartment overlooking a puppy-euthanization grounds for a few months if it was cheap and close to where they needed to be. Close your blinds if it's such a problem.

Erindub 0

I voted for, yes your life is ****** because you think this is a bad thing. I also have issues with believeing that the landlord didn't clarify this or that you failed to notice upon checking out the apt in the first place.

Nude chicks? Am I the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with that at all?

ssbbcc 0

Now you don't need to buy curtains!

Fat, old nude chicks who don't shave . . . anywhere.

how about you think about this for a second... its not only girls its guys too.

fxdxhk90 0

Do you know how much money dudes pay out at stripclubs to see naked women? Your getting the show for free, qyb.