By Hairless freak - 23/09/2012 08:14 - United States - Fallbrook

Today, after weeks of dealing with a bad hair cut, my hair finally grew back to my preferred length. Today is also the day my roommate replaced my shampoo with hair remover as a prank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 515
You deserved it 1 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tehaustiebear 34

I'm sorry to hair that, but it sounds like they shaved you some time.

Comments

astralvagan 20

You could replace their shampoo with Nix or with stuff to remove pubic hair.

That stuff smells disgusting. It'd be obvious.

Oh my God! I love the phrase "dealing with a bad hair cut"! A haircut is not something you deal with, is it? It's just there, you see it when you look in the mirror in the morning, and forget about it for the next 24 hours! Get the **** over yourself! I can picture your room mate having to put up with your constant complaints - about your _hair_. He/she sounds like someone I'd like to know. Thank you for this very entertaining FML.

Steve95401 49

I absolutely agree. No matter how bad a haircut is, it will grow out in a matter of weeks. There are lots of things worse in life than a bad haircut.

redmane 21

Yes, hair grows. Being a licensed cosmetologist and on my way to a fine art degree, these things can affect your mood, how you feel about yourself, etc etc. Some people who like to take care of their appearance don't just forget about it after they look in the mirror. Also, people with OCD can relate. Your comment is very one dimensional.

I agree a bad haircut can be devastating!

olpally 32

Put eye drop medicine in your roommates next beverage... Like in wedding crashers, extreme, but totally necessary... :D what a jerk!

hopsinlove17 26

At least comma placement was correct. Gotta be thankful for something!

Haskins54 4

If u really want to get him back, poke holes in his condoms. That'll teach him all kinds of lessons

perdix 29

How do you not smell it? Hair removal creams stink to high heaven, so you should have smelled that there was something wrong with your shampoo. You need to pay attention!