By Hairless freak - 23/09/2012 08:14 - United States - Fallbrook

Today, after weeks of dealing with a bad hair cut, my hair finally grew back to my preferred length. Today is also the day my roommate replaced my shampoo with hair remover as a prank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 515
You deserved it 1 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tehaustiebear 34

I'm sorry to hair that, but it sounds like they shaved you some time.

Comments

Get back with multiple pranks that feed off each other in succession. Sweet revenge. Then wait 2 weeks and return the hair less pleasure.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

I can't live with immature people.

Put lotion all over their face while they are sleeping, then when they wake up they freak out and think you did something to them. Or hide the washing machine and do the hand in hot water trick.

RoroRoxyRoo 2

And my parents think I was crazy for being so persistent about having my own bathroom. This kind of crap is why I was.

Put hard candy (Jolly Ranchers, carmel, etc) in the showerhead before he takes a shower. It will look like he just walked off the set of Blade Runner.

Perdix, I think he meant that there were three mistakes, he just don't specify which ones were the mistakes.

Inciter 33

Didn't you notice the different scent? That's a pretty shitty prank though.

Ok, here is what you need: one bottle of chloroform, one set of barber's clippers and several disposable razors. Knock him out and shave his monkey ass from head to toe, then enjoy the pain of razor burn and the itching as it grows back.