By fail - 21/12/2010 09:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, an attractive guy told me he wanted to get to know me and see me again. When I told my boyfriend, in hopes of stirring up some jealousy, he said "he'll regret it when he finds out what you're like in bed, trust me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 080
You deserved it 43 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

when you act like a bitch, expect to be treated like one

Comments

lol I wrote the same thing and it was moderated as spam. weird story... bros? anyway. stirring jealousy fail = ydi

deannamarie12 0

Ouch. That was uncalled for, no? >.<

31, Your comment had nothing to do with a reply to 2.

that wasn't very uncalled for because A he's porbably kidding and B she should have just told the other dude she had a bf so none of this would have happened!!!

neither did yours 77 and neither did mine what hell are we doing?

It did and didn't cuz she was trying to use another guy to her advantage

when you act like a bitch, expect to be treated like one

Exactly. Why would you try to intentionally piss your boyfriend off? Thats just wrong

Wait it! OP is not a lost soul yet. In my defense to her I'll say that at least she didn't pick the new guy over her boyfriend right away. So maybe OP is.... impulsive, it doesn't mean she's a bad girlfriend. In fact, I think that as long as she did nothing with the new guy she is fine.

godofcyanide 8

It doesn't seem that she was even intending to see the other guy - for all we know, she turned him down. While OP clearly was asking for trouble, her BF's response was brutal. Even if he's kidding, there is always truth in a joke. That's just not something I'd say (even in jest) unless I was looking to get out of an unsatisfying relationship. What does a man expect to gain by that kind of a comment? Why didn't OP's man be a man and talk this out with her way before it came to this? tl;dr: OP's plan backfired, FHL, but, when you play with fire, you may get more burned than you bargained for.

89, I for one think that if a woman will go as far as to tell her man that another man wants her... just to see if her man would be jealous, is quite petty and childish. That's basically saying "Hey, this dude wants me, u mad bro?". I think he did the right thing. Even if he was kidding, her own actions got her feelings hurt. So she's upset because he hurt her. How'd you feel if your girlfriend said that kind of thing to you? No matter how much you trust a person you gotta wonder why they'd even say such a thing. It's quite hurtful. In some cases it can be a good thing. Knowing how attractive your woman is based on their attention is kind of a morale booster... but to make such a dick move as the OP did, she deserves the response given.

godofcyanide 8

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...

I think that comment was meant to be applied to broader problems than 'boy makes joke to get back at bitch of a girlfriend'.

Why would you even want to stir up jealousy?

Fog_of_bodem 0

I have an idea. Go to a lake if you're gonna be fishing. Compliments are hard to catch either way.

Ask your bf if you're better than his hand, cause that's all he's got to look forward to. Lol

There are some girls that guys date simply because the guy is too lazy to **********.

Wow, I couldn't imagine being worse than a hand job. If that's the case she needs to try a little more.

How can you be too lazy to **********?! two pumps and I'm done.... jk!

RedPillSucks 31

Don't be modest I_iz_B_a_troll, I've been told that you've got popeye arms.

Git me my spinach and a little olive oil and I think I know what I'm doin this weekend!

Maybe you're really good in bed and you'd destroy your boyfriends piece? Lol who am i kidding, take 40 year old virgins advice and run through some hood rats and get good at it before you sleep with someone you care about xD

sguitaradam 5

Games in relationships are for losers. When people do stuff like that, is the reaction they get ever what they want? no, it's not. Son, O am disappoint.

Dweron 0

" that's not what your dad said" and just walked away. that would've been funny

are you that person with the friends that have a fake laugh for occasions like these?

I'm having a hard time deciding if Dweron is a female or a male. Thoughts?

7lollypop7 0

YDI for trying to play little games with your partner to make yourself feel better. You played a game, it backfired and instead of a pick me up you got put down. I believe Nelson Muntz coined the phrase that would apply here.

this guy couldn't care less about you, don't give him any more. lose him, try the new guy out!

wtf?! shr acted like a bitch and probably sux at bed

bswole 1

so she should move on because shes too fake?

too fake? where'd you get fake from? and they don't seem like they love eachother very much, and if the sex sucks, then what's the point?

What if the boyfriend's comment was guarded? Maybe he did felt jealous, only he didn't want her to feel victorious. Guys don't like to show their weaknesses, you know. I doubt OP is a bad person for trying to stir an emotion inside her partner. Maybe she was feeling like he didn't pay enough attention to her.

#65: If she felt that way, she should have discussed that with her boyfriend. Playing games to make your significant other feel bad is incredibly hurtful and disrespectful. You have a lot to learn if you think this sort of behavior is acceptable. And you should know better than to make generalizations about how men act, you can't label every man as the type to keep their weaknesses to themselves, there are men out there who are very open about that sort of thing. You should grow up a little.