By Anonymous - 15/08/2009 23:42 - United States

Today, at a family gathering, my aunt asked me when I was planning to have children. I'm only 16, I laughed and said not for a while, definitely not until I get married. My family shook their heads, and ignored me for the rest of the day. Apparently, teenage pregnancy is valued in my family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 206
You deserved it 3 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cin_fml 0

Please please PLEASE don't listen to them >.< Be a responsible human being first and foremost. What other people think doesn't amount to a grain of sand, especially when they're so clearly wrong.

Comments

lexiegirl 0

hey, again it's OP. Just to clarify, I'm WHITE. Not Redneck, Mexican, Puerto Rican.... Just so you know.

sairara 0

Sounds like my family. My sis in law got a lecture about birth control being evil b/c it was against god's plan. The member of the family giving said lecture had a vasectomy and only had two daughters. Sorry your family is a pain.

WOW PEOPLE; HISPANICS ARE NOT ALL WHITE, YOU KNOW?

Dang, that sucks. But kudos to you for being responsible and waiting!

winemysavior 4

hahah it must be the people who spend their time on fml! I get the opposite: people who think hispanics are all brown/dark skinned and they make fun of me and say theres no way im completely latina because im white. so either way, tons of people are just ignorant.

AmbrosiaLK 0

for the people who are saying this is fake, i have to disagree. im 15, also waiting til marriage but my parents have been asking when i'll give them a grandson, since my sister had a daughter and doesn't want anymore kids, and step-siblings have no intention of settling down. imj sorry op. i know how you feel.

Just say you will have a child if and when you are damn good and ready. Don't let anyone make major decisions for you.

Redneck325Ci 0

You fail! Not all rednecks are white. Quit being judgmental and stereotypical.

Do yourself a favor and have children when you can support yourself, and because your family comes surely from Whackville, I can almost clearly assume they're gonna meet boys that can turn into boyfriends for you. Good luck with your family OP, people like you make this planet a better place.