By Anonymous - 15/08/2009 23:42 - United States

Today, at a family gathering, my aunt asked me when I was planning to have children. I'm only 16, I laughed and said not for a while, definitely not until I get married. My family shook their heads, and ignored me for the rest of the day. Apparently, teenage pregnancy is valued in my family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 206
You deserved it 3 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cin_fml 0

Please please PLEASE don't listen to them >.< Be a responsible human being first and foremost. What other people think doesn't amount to a grain of sand, especially when they're so clearly wrong.

Comments

Wow...just wow. We all have different beliefs, I guess, but I can't think of a single reason to have THAT value. I'm surprised you never heard about that before this. Good for you for not having that mindset!

come on, now; take one for the team like you're supposed to. we need all the little democrats we can get. and, if theres something wrong with the baby, you get a bigger check! what do you need out-dated institutions like marriage adn family for? aren't you a liberated woman? you need to get your mind right and get with the program. all hail obama the messiah!

crash2stink 0
lexiegirl 0

HEY IT'S OP! Okay, first of all, I'm not having kids until I'm married. Second, I'm not Mexican, or Redneck. I'm from new york, white, blonde hair, brown eyes. Third, I'm going to college. I won't listen to what my family says because it's against what I believe. Thanks for agreeing, though, FML.

your family reads way too many shakespeare writings

roasbelle 0

there's tons of mexicans in new york

Stevieebabyy 0

Gee, that WILL come in handy!!! *Walks out of 11th grade class* "Mom, I'm pregnant." "Oh thank god! I thought you were just fat! We should celebrate!

BellaBabexX 0

And I thought my family was ****** up