By Mrs. Teacher - 18/09/2012 00:21 - United States - Suwanee

Today, I collected my students' notes in class to check them. One girl, who is always drawing weird anime crap in her sketchbook, turned in just one piece of paper that read, "FUCK YOUR CLASS." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 710
You deserved it 23 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As much as a teacher shouldn't be doing this, it makes perfect blackmail!

AphyTheBronette 15

Mrs Crabby cakes it's not " weird anime crap" it's technically a form of art. Maybe the girl will grow up to be a great manga artist. Instead try this new concept encourage your students, even if it's outside your comfort zone on traditional art. Oh and talk with her parents she's obviously got anger issues.

Comments

Like kids who draw can't be the same kids to go out and have sex? Drawing and having sex, doing drugs, Facebook have no correlation. Just because someone draws all of the time, doesn't mean they are the mysterious, quiet, and misunderstood student.

What ever your opinion of anime, it could still be "weird crap" if the class is supposed to be on renaissance-style oil painting. We have no idea whether this anime is either any good or at all appropriate to the class. If it's not appropriate then it's still "crap" work because it's not what is required. For a class on addition, a page of perfect subtractions just won't do, however correct they may be.

Raxine 0

anime crap? Well, you ******* deserve that note T^T

hazardmuffin 21

Unless she doesn't pay any attention at all and isn't doing well, why does she have to take notes anyway? I went through most of my classes in high school without taking notes (usually spent my time sketching too!) and passed just fine.

royalthehusky 2

"Weird anime crap"? I draw that too in class, but I can't pay attention unless I have my hands busy. I also get bullied a lot due to what I draw, and if a teacher called my art "weird" and "crap", I would have a lot to say to you. Now, how your student explained she didn't like the class was a little uncalled for, but you kinda deserved it for bullying

royalthehusky 2

Shit, double post. My bad. iPod glitched.

royalthehusky 2

"Weird anime crap"? I draw that too in class, but I can't pay attention unless I have my hands busy. I also get bullied a lot due to what I draw, and if a teacher called my art "weird" and "crap", I would have a lot to say to you. Now, how your student explained she didn't like the class was a little uncalled for, but you kinda deserved it for bullying

its actually been scientifically proven that those who doodle and draw actually mentally retain more information than those who do not. and as an artist myself, i resent your insinuation that a particular form of expression is worthless. broaden your perspective a bit why dont you?? YDI.

Epsilonyx 15

This is hilariously ironic because I just left my Sociology class where this quiet girl that draws manga all day told the teacher that she hates the class and the other students. I also live in Georgia.

**** your class. It's teachers like you who made high school miserable.