By Mrs. Teacher - 18/09/2012 00:21 - United States - Suwanee

Today, I collected my students' notes in class to check them. One girl, who is always drawing weird anime crap in her sketchbook, turned in just one piece of paper that read, "FUCK YOUR CLASS." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 710
You deserved it 23 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As much as a teacher shouldn't be doing this, it makes perfect blackmail!

AphyTheBronette 15

Mrs Crabby cakes it's not " weird anime crap" it's technically a form of art. Maybe the girl will grow up to be a great manga artist. Instead try this new concept encourage your students, even if it's outside your comfort zone on traditional art. Oh and talk with her parents she's obviously got anger issues.

Comments

julieanne719 0

Perhaps it's not that she's drawing anime, but what she's actually drawing, not that it's appropriate at all for a student to be drawing instead of paying attention dying class. That alone is a sign of disrespect for her teacher and her class. I'm sure any teacher wouldn't care what a student does on their own time, but when it's in his class try would have every right to pass judgement, and that's on the student. There's no evidence in this post that says the teacher says the same thing to his student, but there's obvious disrespect from the student on a regular basis.

julieanne719 0

His opinion of the anime isn't the point, it's that she's "always drawing (it) in her sketch book" instead of paying attention, an obvious sign of disrespect. I'm sure you've judged people on a lot of things when they aren't around, so I'm sure you could agree that as long as he's not saying it to her, or to anyone who knows who she is, it wouldn't hurt her at all or provoke that behavior.

chum_mum 7

Dear OP, **** YOUR CLASS!!! Love, another teenage girl who draws "weird anime crap".

DoxIxHAVExTo 10

Smh. You'll learn someday. And it's going to hurt. Believe me, I know.

chum_mum 7

Sorry, I ran out of ***** to give about your comment, #142. Nice try through! :)

DoxIxHAVExTo 10

Personally, I think the teacher is an ass for calling it crap. OP is a teacher, and therefore should want their students bettering themself in some way (in this case, practicing drawing) instead of getting pregnant and checking Facebook every five minutes.

PYLrulz 17

How come this is getting a bunch of YDI votes?!? It's apparent the little bitch needs to learn some respect, not unless the OP is a dictator of a teacher.

i agree the "child" need to learn some respect but as a teacher he/she doesn't have the privilege to be so free with her speech

That's what you get for teaching sex Ed. Lol

taybwb 0

thats little girl has no respect ! confront her...