By Mrs. Teacher - 18/09/2012 00:21 - United States - Suwanee

Today, I collected my students' notes in class to check them. One girl, who is always drawing weird anime crap in her sketchbook, turned in just one piece of paper that read, "FUCK YOUR CLASS." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 710
You deserved it 23 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As much as a teacher shouldn't be doing this, it makes perfect blackmail!

AphyTheBronette 15

Mrs Crabby cakes it's not " weird anime crap" it's technically a form of art. Maybe the girl will grow up to be a great manga artist. Instead try this new concept encourage your students, even if it's outside your comfort zone on traditional art. Oh and talk with her parents she's obviously got anger issues.

Comments

SApprentice 34

Either say something to her, or let it go. There's no point in getting upset over it. How we behave and think in highschool, during the throes of puberty, is rarely how we behave later on in life. Also, OP, your comment that she is always drawing 'weird anime crap' leads me to believe that you're already prejudiced against her. Even if you never say anything to her, humans tend to be pretty good at detecting emotions from other people, and she can probably feel your disdain for her. It's enough to make anyone hate being in a class. Also, it sounds like she's acting out a bit. Instead of assuming that she's just a terrible little person, maybe consider the possibility that she is trying to get some degree of attention, because something is very wrong in her life, and the drawing is a way to keep from having to think. I'd say you deserve it.

139- because they have sketch books in sex Ed. genius.jpg

Ydi, if your attitude towards her is that bad then why should she be respecting you

YDI for calling anime "crap." I bet your class sucks ass. **** it!

It sounds like you are like one of the teachers I had in high school that would voice his opinion that art would get you nowhere in life.

I'm sorry YDI for calling it "weird anime crap" at LEAST just call it "weird MANGA crap" since that's the correct term.. and it's not weird.. I'm sorry for my rant I just couldn't help it :/

cloudyrainbows 2

Hey I draw that "weird anime crap" so stfu. You deserved it jerk

yaniggamatt 3

Props to the girl for having the balls to do what Ive always wanted to do.