By Mrs. Teacher - 18/09/2012 00:21 - United States - Suwanee

Today, I collected my students' notes in class to check them. One girl, who is always drawing weird anime crap in her sketchbook, turned in just one piece of paper that read, "FUCK YOUR CLASS." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 710
You deserved it 23 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As much as a teacher shouldn't be doing this, it makes perfect blackmail!

AphyTheBronette 15

Mrs Crabby cakes it's not " weird anime crap" it's technically a form of art. Maybe the girl will grow up to be a great manga artist. Instead try this new concept encourage your students, even if it's outside your comfort zone on traditional art. Oh and talk with her parents she's obviously got anger issues.

Comments

Anime isn't crap. Neither is manga, which is what you're trying to talk about. I agree with the kid. Sorry, but it's a total YDI.

coolbrony12 3

Ok even if she said that, you have no right to call a students work crap. I would say **** you too if you thought that about my work. YDI

**** you, bitch! I draw that "wierd anime crap" and I'd appreciate it if you didn't insult my art style! And it's a lot harder than it looks, so respect your student's skill! YDI.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

I would've sent her to the principal's office and kept it moving.

soldiat_fml 17

Excuse me, but I make my living drawing, including that "weird anime crap". And as someone else stated above, I resent your insinuation that a particular form of artistic expression is worthless. YDI.

#39 where could you have possibly gotten the idea that OP was the teacher? -_____-

syvlerosseau 0

71- Me too! In french 8, some of the Highschool students would grade our papers and my teacher mentioned how they always loved seeing what drawings they would get next. :) It was quite awesome.

mizteri 1

Well if you didn't do anything to her she wouldn't have said it. Experience with people of what you explain "weird anime crap". They are usually very nice, and would keep to their own friends. It is only when you state something or do something that offends them that they would retort, much like the rest of society. It makes me wonder what type of teacher you are, what subject you teach, what you might have done to provoke such a reaction. And if you do keep it and tell her parents, she'll just hate you more. But hey if you think she's a problem you have to blame teachers at school and parents at home. It's a rule that ignorant people forget. I can explain more...but if you don't understand as it is, I cannot help make you comprehend.

couchstealer 2

lols this is too funny. all the manga/anime/japan fans defending an action that would not fly in japan. japanese culture is very focused on status and respect of elders. if you think this kind of behaviour is appropriate for a student, you should rethink your fascination with japan.