By Mrs. Teacher - 18/09/2012 00:21 - United States - Suwanee

Today, I collected my students' notes in class to check them. One girl, who is always drawing weird anime crap in her sketchbook, turned in just one piece of paper that read, "FUCK YOUR CLASS." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 710
You deserved it 23 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As much as a teacher shouldn't be doing this, it makes perfect blackmail!

AphyTheBronette 15

Mrs Crabby cakes it's not " weird anime crap" it's technically a form of art. Maybe the girl will grow up to be a great manga artist. Instead try this new concept encourage your students, even if it's outside your comfort zone on traditional art. Oh and talk with her parents she's obviously got anger issues.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
dog1999 2

Just because she's drawing anime, and she never said during her class the teacher could know by the girl showing her friends, doesn't mean she isn't paying attention.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Don't be so judgemental of her...you deserve it.

Hey, at least OP didn't spill coffee all over her paper and make her redo it because of a lame excuse!

But his contained that special hint of irony that is purely 21st century.

beccaishereyay 11

7- everyone's always saying this generations "youth" sucks. Everyone makes mistakes and goes through weird transitions. I doubt you were a child prodigy in your adolescence.

HeyArnold91 8

Ofcourse she is allowed to have an opinion. But honestly, how can you not think it's great when a pupil makes art? Have you any idea how many teenagers do nothing at all, except checking their Facebook? If I had a job and a pupil who loved to drawn, I would use that in my lessons. Asking her if she would drawn an illustration for difficult, theoretic parts (she would probably feel honoured and have more motivation for the class, and I would have yet again less boring PowerPoints) or to give a task where the pupils must choose what to do, like writing or making a presentation... or drawing!

ninjawatcher 2

The fact that the girl wrote "**** YOUR CLASS" leads me to believe that the teacher made her opinion very clear to the student. Not to be sexist or anything but I find my female teachers have no problem sharing their opinions, no matter how offensive/rude they may be to everyone or just a specific person.

No where did it say the teacher told the student she thought her art was "crap". As an adult, I can only hope she kept that opinion to herself. If she doesn't like anime, that's her opinion! No need to get all offended.

I'm assuming OP hasn't actually called the art crap to the girl's face but if she has such an attitude/strong opinion that she feels she has to casually call it that on the FML when it has nothing to do with the actual story, I'm betting her opinion does still affect the way she interacts with the student and her art, even if she doesn't mean for it to.

dominic1221 6

Have you seen half the illiterate assholes on here? Unless she's an English teacher, why would you expect anything else?