By Anonymous - 28/05/2013 16:51 - United States - Ozark

Today, I confessed to my girlfriend that I cheated on her. She told me that she needed time to think, and left. An hour later, her dad came by with a baseball bat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 223
You deserved it 146 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't really think we would sympathise...

Comments

Datchick99 4

its good you told her though

smurfdoll 8

Hahaha my dad would not need the bat cause he's a retired boxer , and soccer player but it does make a good laugh to use the bat and not get his hands dirty , you cheat you deserve the worst . I hate cheaters . My bf of 3 years is warned & I said you wana leave , leave then but don't cheat or you'll regret it (: he's faithful (: yay me . You're a jerk and azzhole !

That's what you get for cheating o. Her you dumb prick!

"Today I confessed to my girlfriend that I cheated on her." = instant ydi.

Funnyguyproblems 1

I think it's time to call the cops

BriannaMGK 15

Way to go dad! You deserve it, asshole. You'll soon learn, you don't mess with daddy's girls.

motaculous 0

Its your own fault for cheating on her its good that you told her but u brought that on yourself I would have come with the baseball bat not send my dad

The_9th_Doctor 18

listen I might get heat for this and idc but I have to say: although this guy is still a bastard for cheating, he still retained some of my respect for being a man and admitting it. he still cheated and that was wrong but he admitted it.how many guys have you seen do that? at least this guy wasn't complaining about being caught hr complained about the dad threatening him with a bat. all I'm saying is he's a lot more man than some of these guys expecting sympathy...