By Anonymous - 28/05/2013 16:51 - United States - Ozark

Today, I confessed to my girlfriend that I cheated on her. She told me that she needed time to think, and left. An hour later, her dad came by with a baseball bat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 223
You deserved it 146 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't really think we would sympathise...

Comments

Sucked in u twat. Needs to happen to more guys

Jeez, alot of people seem to think that if you cheat, you deserve a guy coming around with a baseball bat, I assume to hit you with, or break everything you own. Cheating is bad, but doesn't deserve that.

mbrooks12001 1

He wasn't going to do anything with that bat. Just a pussy

thaaaaats what you get for being a horrible boyfriend.

josebaseball11 14

Be thankful it wasn't a gun!

ileenefudge 29

Sure you have the right to leave them, but how much trust would you have in the next person after being cheated on? You will always have that insecurity that you wee cheated on once and it would happen again at the drop of a dime if you let them get away with it. And all the cheater learns is that you just left but it's still ok to cheat because the next girl might be the one to stay so its not really a loss or teaching them anything. It tells them that they can still cheat just not on YOU personally. I think he deserved the bat, I'm sure he will think twice about doing that crap again with his next girlfriend if he's lucky to find one.

I think it's good that OP was honest; even though cheating is pretty bad, the worst part is how it's always kept behind one's back and is like a dirty secret, and by being honest you're more likely to get the relationship back on track. The whole "what they don't know won't hurt them" thing isn't exactly ideal if it's love.