By Anonymous - 28/05/2013 16:51 - United States - Ozark

Today, I confessed to my girlfriend that I cheated on her. She told me that she needed time to think, and left. An hour later, her dad came by with a baseball bat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 223
You deserved it 146 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't really think we would sympathise...

Comments

websphere69 27

I cannot believe how ignorant most peoples comments are. Sure, the first reaction is to want to hurt OP, but that is just as wrong not to mention illegal! Just grow up OP and show some maturity by being faithful to your commitment!

southerngalslove 15

You're an asshole and you're pretty damn lucky it wasn't a shotgun.

beneathitallxx 15

I wish my father actually cared as much as your EX girlfriend's father!

At least you had the guts to admit your wrong doing. Beating the shit out of a cheater doesn't make you any better. At least you didn't beat the shit out of her.

Listen to me. Not only you but everyone. NEVER, I say NEVER, EVER tell your partner that you cheated on them. It accomplishes nothing that cannot be accomplished by saying I don't love you anymore and I'm moving on. And it opens you up to vicious retribution including sometimes massive legal problems.

Man, there are some immature muthafuckas, I mean, bitch once cheated on me, but I'm not gonna beat the shit out of her for it, I mean, come on, what the ****!?

Maybe one day you will be in your girlfriend's dad's position, having to comfort your daughter because some idiot cheated on her. Then maybe you will understand.

That was really fatherly thing to do, invite you out to play ball, you must have won him over by cheating on his daughter and ending the whole messy idea of fathering his grand kids.