By AFGirlfriend - 28/03/2011 19:10 - United States

Today, I found out I'm pregnant. My boyfriend and I have been dying to have kids together. This would be an exciting moment if he wasn't deploying in June and will miss everything except the morning sickness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 071
You deserved it 6 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cheeksMcgeeks 3

No, THIS is what is wrong for America. Everyone believing you need to follow every tradition set in place exactly as everyone thinks it should be. Get married then have kids, never the reverse. Marriage is just as susceptible to problems as is being boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe they're completely happy being just "bf/gf." Is it really going to kill you if a couple doesn't get married? Please retrieve the wedding rings from your asses because even if you DO get married I don't believe that is where they belong.

Better get married before he deploys or you and your baby have no protection if God forbid something happens to him. You're better off to be a surviving spouse, as girlfriend with illegitimate baby means Nothing to the military. Sorry, not trying to be mean, just SMART. I was an Army brat and saw alot of situations.

Comments

thepirate19 3

whine more! troops deploy. u should have planned better.

jenn143c 0

I don't think either ydi or fyl there are alot of army wife's that go thru this, myself being one

zbennett 0

If it was that important to you, he could get emergency leave... just saying.

justmekp 0

better get married or the military wont take care of the kid

eprieto 0
zbennett 0

you're a marine reserve, not very hardcore!

My husband deployed a month after we found out I was pregnant. He was able to plan his R&R around my due date and was home when our daughter was born. He was even able to deliver her.

that is NOT a fml story, I took a deployment so a guy could be with his wife. you should be proud that he's going to defend you and your unborn child!

thats actually not true. take from someone whose in the military. alth u technically should getmarried so you r covered but if yu werent the military does care for people in your situation.