By Anonymous - 16/11/2009 03:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my dad has been having an affair. With my formerly favorite teacher. The best part? Yesterday, she announced to the class that she was pregnant. I clapped and congratulated her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 715
You deserved it 2 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xshyguyx 0

Congrats on the better grades now i suppose you will get?

I can imagine this scenario you: *raises hand in classroom* Miss, Can I transfer classes? teacher: Why? you: Because you are sleeping with my Dad.

Comments

A little half brother or sister, your mom is pissed, and dad is stepping out with someone that you least expected. Welcome to the club! It is weird but you'll adjust.

lolhahahahhahaaa 0

u can't get fired for having a affair

You can if the school board finds out about it and deems it a conflict of interests.

lolhahahahhahaaa 0

man there will be akward parent teacher intverveiws

blindwhisper 0

i doubt the teacher didn't know that he was a student's father - anyways this should be checked first. then u should report her; her personal life stopped being so personal the moment she decided to announce it in class. oh and u should get an A as the final score for the subject - emotional distress etc. if she doesn't get fired, move to another class (i'd find it normal for the school to make this proposal). as for the future sister/brother, if u want them to be a part of your life that's fine, but if not it's totally understandable. right now, u have to think only about you, not about the new extended family. i know this might sound selfish to some people, but it seems that she really needs to do it, since the people who were supposed to protect her keep on failing.

thethreestooges 0

It's kind of difficult to keep a pregnancy a secret if you're the mother. Eventually, people are going to find out. The class doesn't know who the baby belongs to, so that aspect of her personal life is still personal.

FMLlostme 0

http://www.ihatemindy.com/index.php?c=viral&m=index&id=b6045474f3c2ee57b8e1cddb17eca062

perdix 29

You're an excellent daughter and a highly-effective wingman. Your dad owes you one.

perdix 29

It funny how both you and your dad could have given your teacher the clap.

Erindub 0

Sounds like Hank Moody is your father. I love Californication!

you just got an A in that class if you can get your dad to keep banging her

quarty165 0

No, trust me, liking them is worse. Realizing that the only reason they've been so nice to you is because they used you to get to your parents is far worse. Now having to see her everyday? I'm so sorry, OP. Tell the school, change classes, and maybe even get her fired. Teachers are held to high standards, and if having your student's father's baby is not beyond boundary limits, I don't know what is. Now she may not have known your father was married or that he was, in fact, your father; you should find that out too. And to all of you who say she'll get A's in the class, do you really think she gives a damn right now?