By strawberrykiwi62 - 11/06/2009 09:09 - Israel

Today, I found out that my extremely-flat chested cousin recently got a boob job. When my mom found out, she said "Oh that's great! They look so good!". Then she looks at me and tells me that I should get one. Everyone including my own mother thinks I should get a boob job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 080
You deserved it 5 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They'll never sag when you get old and they'll get bigger when you have kids, so no worries!!

Comments

flex_able 0

i always wondered what guys liked better, never had a problem myself just curious. if you could humor me and just put *real* or *fake*????

flex_able 0

80..lol a small part of the breast is for feeding, the rest is just extra.........whatever you want to call it so to be made sexual isnt a big deal lol

#80 - I do agree that it's dumb that women feel like men are the ones who get to 'approve' their bodies, and I love your comment that we should "stop sexualizing breasts, they are for feeding babies" cause that's awesome. However, I don't really think it's necessary to attack other women as misogynists for wearing make-up or shaving; you can wear a little make-up every once in a while if you feel like it without being a misogynist, and I like shaving even though I rarely wear shorts because I like the smooth feeling and it makes me feel more clean and hygenic.

Be happy with what you have, some people just get caught up in the moment, and say things that thay dont mean to say. Just smile and nod:) RI

lovesucksxxx 0

I'm a guy and #1 is right. Don't get surgery too.

As a woman with naturally big breast I really don't understand why someone would want to get fake big ones. Trust me girls big breast are a pain in the back literally!

Maybe you should get a boob job then? It's really not that bad. You can get them revised as you get older to prevent them from sagging.

softbonez 0

Boob jobs look terrible! Especially with the flatchested. It just doesn't look natural.