By strawberrykiwi62 - 11/06/2009 09:09 - Israel

Today, I found out that my extremely-flat chested cousin recently got a boob job. When my mom found out, she said "Oh that's great! They look so good!". Then she looks at me and tells me that I should get one. Everyone including my own mother thinks I should get a boob job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 080
You deserved it 5 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They'll never sag when you get old and they'll get bigger when you have kids, so no worries!!

Comments

Funnybunny_fml 3

um #3 wtf? women are not just around so guys have something to look at. if i knew you i would beat the living shit out of you. i would rather have a woman with small boobs rather then cheap big ones that fall out. why do women feel that they need to get implants and change them selfs. don't do it honey in a few years you'll look like shit.

dont. you'll get permanent effect on your boobs. yes, i know how bad that hurts, that happened to me before.

omgitsseejay 0

yeah, i don't like fake boobs, all naturale (misspelled it on purpose)

teheheois 0

think of it normal size is just perfect you have plenty of activities and people respect you but with silicon valey you just a **** , you made a job now you are men magnit do you want it

#3 ur a pig and #44 ur an idiot for agreeing with him. yes, looking somewhat presentable will increase your chances of success in life but sleazy attention from guys will not get you all that far in the long term. people like #3 are one of the main reasons why alot of young women have such low self esteem about their bodies. today's women are capable of a hell of alot more than just being eyecandy for men. OP, its your own body so do what makes you feel comfortable but just remember that most decent people find self-acceptance and self-confidence far more attractive than a fake pair of DDs.

Don't do it, my aunt had it done and their a huge hassel! Not to mention every 10 years you have to go back and get them redone for maintenance- pls you'll regret it, it's way better to stick to what you got :)

#49 If they are still nothing when you are 18, you might think of getting something installed. Small real > Big Fake but Small fake >> Flat, flat, flat! Newborns are not looking to mate, are they?

Losers, I hope you know better. Fake boobs are creepy.

Small > Big Real > Fake Seriously, fake breasts are freakin' scary. Also, so are overly-huge mammary glans. D: If they're so big they could be used to suffocate me, they are TOO BIG.