By strawberrykiwi62 - 11/06/2009 09:09 - Israel

Today, I found out that my extremely-flat chested cousin recently got a boob job. When my mom found out, she said "Oh that's great! They look so good!". Then she looks at me and tells me that I should get one. Everyone including my own mother thinks I should get a boob job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 080
You deserved it 5 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They'll never sag when you get old and they'll get bigger when you have kids, so no worries!!

Comments

sondramcfail 0

Have flat-chested pride! :P Well, maybe that's going a bit far... but look on the bright side, at least they'll stay nice & perky and won't get saggy when you're old, right? Besides, a LOT of the time, implants look SO fake. Cases in point: Tila Tequila, Pamela Anderson. Obviously not real, and not attractive IMO. Who wants plastic in their chest? It doesn't take a scientist to figure out that can't be good... :)

Lindsay46789 0

I had my mom tell me the same thing, after I showed her a picture of what mine look like. Apparently, there are several breast deformities that affect men and women alike and I just happen to have one. After years of knowing my breast were not the same as my friends, and desperately hoping and praying and gaining several pounds (they didn't change one bit) I decided to do more research. My breasts will not grow from becoming pregnant and will remain the same for the rest of my life. I have decided to fix this problem with breast implants. For all of those who say that breast implants are crass and make you a ****: F off. I just want to look like I should...I have hips, can't I have breasts too? So, OP if that is your dilemma, do some research and I say go for it!

Well, if she picks up the bill, you are obviously overly self-conscience. I personally am not into all that.

Protip: They may look good, but it's all a lie, and as far as I know most guys care more about them being real than looking big.

FMLGirl1991 0

small real ones are better than fake big ones. think about it. small ones don't always need a bra. Big ones need extra support. small bras come in cute designs. Big bras are clunky and more expensive. small boobs wont give you back problems; big boobs will. overall small boobs are better. I wouldn't get a boob job and neither should you unless you desperately want it. still...weigh the options.

this isn't a fml, it's not your fault you have small boobs and a boob job isn't a bad thinng

xNatsuki 0

Guess it might run in the family.