By onionrings - 08/06/2015 00:53 - United States - Gainesville

Today, I found out that my husband really thinks onion rings are seafood. He's 36. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 581
You deserved it 2 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Maybe he confused them for squid rings.

Yeah that was what I meant, didn't know how it was called in English.

Just tell him he is correct, keep the peace.

MakeItStopWtf 12

I hate people like you... rather keep people ignorant than tell them they are wrong for fear of a fight?

MakeItStopWtf 12

OK, not hate...strongly dislike. (too late to edit)

I'm with you. I think it's unfair to allow someone to think something factually wrong to avoid disagreement..

Thank you for the correction. He may prove that the human race is ultimately doomed through stupidity but why upset someone if they are happy? Is it really worth it in the end?

I guess it comes down to personal preference. I would rather hear I'm very wrong from someone who I know than a group of strangers who will, more likely than not, be very cruel.

I agree with 4, to a certain extent. I would definitely tell someone they were wrong and explain it to them, but if the person kept disagreeing and didn't believe me even though I've tried to show them proof (through Google or another person or whatever) then I'd just drop it. If the person really wants to believe they're right in that situation then who cares. It's not like it's a topic about something important in life and it doesn't effect anything. There's no need to continue with a huge argument if the person is being stubborn. Let him think what he wants at that point.

SharnaaaBanana 22

They are quite similar to calamari rings Id easily make the same mistake :p

You're obviously as stupid as her husband. How the hell can you confuse onion rings with calamari?

Calamari rings and onion rings look exactly the same, you're the idiot here

I had one thinking it was an onion ring. That's how I found out I was allergic to the seafood.

Well, you can't fix stupid. May as well move on.

OP isn't that shallow to leave him bc of this. who knows, maybe he's a great kind guy and a gentleman too.

poppunkette 22

Damn it now I can't have onion rings lol! Haha at least he isn't like a girl I work with that thinks the sun and the moon are the same thing!

no ******* way...was she cult educated?

poppunkette 22

Nope she is just an idiot. Also asked me how to make black instant coffee

Is she single? Lol jk, but someone should really keep an eye on her before she sticks a fork in an electric socket or something.

poppunkette 22

She is the bosses daughter in law it explains how she has a job

Zwerik 31

Ask him if he has seen any swimming onions as of late. :P

And where does he thinks fries come from ? space?