By italy1986 - 13/04/2009 19:41 - United States

Today, I got 20% tints on my car. As I'm driving home, a cop pulls me over. I didn't want to ruin my new tint by opening my window, so I opened my door as the cop approached. He then pulled out his gun and yelled "GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND!" before I could explain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 598
You deserved it 58 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ahahaa. Dude, they get scared if you do that. LOL cop fail!

Dude, don't open the door unless the cop asks you to. YDI.

Comments

thinkinghurtzzz 0

@ #14 - learn your shit. 20% means only 20% of the sun comes through. that's ******* dark, the legal limit is 80% which almost looks like no tints at all. 20% is almost like a limo tint.. ALMOST; you can still see through them but it's still dark as hell. so before you post shit, check your facts.

wow, no shit OP, you dumbass. you never do something like that. you're lucky you didn't get tased or something

To #36 and anyone else thinking like her (think it's a her)...If you get out of a car..a cop will react as they have been taught. When pulled over..wait in your car until the cop comes to your window. Roll down your window and keep your hands in sight. Any sudden movements, and you will be seen as a threat. Tinted windows will be a flag to a cop. What are you trying to hide in that car? Go ahead ask your local police station. They have non-emergency phone lines you can call during business hours. Any place will tell you similar information. Next time don't be a ******* tard. If you HAD to open your door...wait for the cop at your window..keep your hands in sight..and explain through the glass your window doesnt open and you are going to open your door.

i get to keep my tint because my mom has glockoma.

YDI , I'm pretty sure all these people that say the cop is an idiot or what not haven't read the news and I'm pretty sure that cop has read the news about the Oakland police shootings, where the guy got out the car and shot them.

People are idiots. You dont ******* open your door. You sit in your car until the cop approaches you. At the point when they tap on your window they can have a full view of what you are doing from the front windshield. Then can you signal to them that you cannot roll down the window and you can open the damn door... You dont get pulled over and open the door before the cop approaches...People can stick out the a gun and shoot at the cop. You have to wait.

Boob_fml 6

Should have stayed in the car until the cop came to your window, then motioned to him that it doesn't roll down so he knows why you are opening the door...

For everyone saying that tint is pointless: Spend a month driving around on the west coast where it is sunny 310 days out of the year.

dino_witha_cape 0

you shouldve just not done anything at all and when he came just scream through the window "I CANT ROLL DOWN THe WINDOW!!!!"