By Anonymous - 22/04/2009 05:22 - United States

Today, I got a call from the Hollister manager yelling at me for not showing up for work that night. I was never informed I got the job. I missed my first day of work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 811
You deserved it 5 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was fired from Hollister without ever being told.. I wouldn't worry about it, they're a screwed up company.

Loe_307 0

Hope you stood up for yourself.

Comments

understandable, i work for abercrombie. that whole company does last minute shit. sorry!

understandable. i work for abercrombie, this company does last minute shit all the time. sorry!

Hollister? really?? wow.... try to find a better job (no offense to holister, but the people that work there are like robots) =/

Worst job ever. I lasted 4 months and it was definitely up there with some of the worst months of my life.

This is really for the best. I've worked in retail management for 6 years and got a part time job at Hollister for the extra cash and the discount. I can't believe that place. It was the WORST job managed by a couple of blonde anorexic bimbos. I know it sounds like the coolest job ever (it did to me) but it's really the most unorganized workplace I've ever seen. My 5 hour shifts seemed to NEVER END, like the songs they play that I used to like before realizing that the 13 year old customers pick the music and choose the same 2 songs OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER.... AHHHHHH!

this happened to me too ! they didn't even tell me about the training/orientation session and then i got a call and my manager was like "you know you're working tonight right?" i was like "i didn't even know i was hired..." they're so disorganized at hollister, it's a horrible job. i could only take it for 5 months.

Thats funny. I work at hollister, and that isnt the first time it has happened either.

ballzy998 0

Hollister sucks ballz. seriously hardcore.

i use to work at hollister its not a big deal just call them it does not matter. your life is in no way ******. and the JOB SUCKS!