By SucksToBeMe - 28/09/2009 18:31 - United States

Today, I had a meeting with the CEO about a promising job with good pay and benefits. Upon meeting, we immediately recognized each other. He was someone I used to make fun of in school all the time. He responded by refusing to interview me and had security throw me out by force. Karma bites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 519
You deserved it 118 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

That sucks, but you kinda deserved it...

Comments

Wow you really deserved that. I hate so much bullies at school. Too bad for you :)

be happy he just did that; if he accepted you, you'd just be his bitch :)

Not that bullying isn't wrong and OP didn't deserve it....but from a legal standpoint can that guy refuse the interview and get away with it?

YDI for being a bully at school - Nothing worse than a bully, this is the beauty of karma in all it's splendor.

The way I look at that, imagine if you were in charge of a company and you were calling someone to set-up an interview. What if he responds with, "It's about time you called, jerk, I was wondering when your lazy ass was gonna get around to it." Would you continue with the details of the interview time or hang up on that guy? The only difference between this and what the OP said is the time span between interactions. I see no legal standpoint. It's your own opinion on who you view as qualified to work for you, and you can refuse an interview for any reason you want.

If that scenario happened I wouldn't continue the interview. I was just wondering if there were any legal issues with canceling an already scheduled interview based on prejudice over something that happened a long time ago. Wouldn't it have been better to give the guy the interview and not give him a job? At least have some kind of excuse that can be labeled as professional. Though I probably would have wanted to react the way this guy did, I would have been worried about any consequences.

Anyone can refuse any interview for any reason.

Your life sucks? Our lives suck until you're dead.

tony8pie 0

He totally made the right decision!

Either it's fake, or YDI. I ******* hate assholes like you, and I hope you die. In a fire. In a car.

Childish.. Hmm actually, he should have hired you and made you work your ass off. Humiliate you in front of other employees, etc. etc. That's still childish but better than just not interviewing you.

i love it when scums like you get what they deserve. YDI and more. i hope everyone you bullied is more successful than you and rejects you, b4 you can even put a point across. i 100% back up the CEO. he did the right thing.

YDI. And this is what happens when you're a jackass to people who clearly have more potential then you. I would have done the same thing, even though it would be tempting to hire you and make your life shitty. But then that wouldnt make me any better than you.