By SucksToBeMe - 28/09/2009 18:31 - United States

Today, I had a meeting with the CEO about a promising job with good pay and benefits. Upon meeting, we immediately recognized each other. He was someone I used to make fun of in school all the time. He responded by refusing to interview me and had security throw me out by force. Karma bites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 519
You deserved it 118 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

That sucks, but you kinda deserved it...

Comments

I find it kind of interesting that so many people here were bullied

Eh, I don't. It's inevitable that most of the comments are going to be from people who have been bullied, given that they're the ones who the topic will resonate with the most. Plus most studies show 1 in 5 people experience bullying in school, so it's not like there's a shortage of people out there.

I made an account just to post on this one. You deserve it for being such a big asshole. I'm glad you didn't get the job.

captainmaharet 1

The geek shall inherit the earth, ************.

Fake. The CEO would've known OP's name, education history, etc. He wouldn't have even brought him in for the interview, because he would've known he was the bully prior. Although, this is FML, it's easier to count the real ones than the fake ones.

shrdlu 28

The CEO probably knew who the OP was, and wanted the face-to-face interaction.

Not if the OP has a really common name. Also, YDI

Lucky19 0

Odd, this must be the fifth YDI I've read that has "Karma bites" in it. Either a trend's started or I should be suspicious.

Man, this sucks. I was bullied through primary school AND high school, both verbally and physically (more verbal though). Why should I hold a grudge against some idiots who weren't even old enough to understand they were idiots at the time? FYL. And YDI to everyone else who got bullied and flagged this as YDI.

So you´re defending people that cause pain, on the grounds that they´re enough of assholes to ignore their victims? Wow, that pisses me off so much that...