By SucksToBeMe - 28/09/2009 18:31 - United States

Today, I had a meeting with the CEO about a promising job with good pay and benefits. Upon meeting, we immediately recognized each other. He was someone I used to make fun of in school all the time. He responded by refusing to interview me and had security throw me out by force. Karma bites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 519
You deserved it 118 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

That sucks, but you kinda deserved it...

Comments

jts2 3

I agree with someone (who I'm too lazy to scroll up and find again) who says that the OP is lucky that he got this-- Working for the guy would have been a worse punishment. The roles could easily be reversed.

Being a victim of severe bullying myself, something tells me that many of the people here saying "well, I stood up for myself" have never been bullied at all. Most bullying happens in groups...that is, the victim is all alone against several bullies. You don't have friends because at that age, nobody wants to be associated with you and the burden that comes with being bullied. There is no support for a victim of bullying, even when they try to fight back, it can be near impossible. They are typically going to get beat down by superior numbers pretty quick or will find that all of a sudden, the number of attackers that they are facing has just increased. I think the poster has learned a valuable lesson, if he hadn't already learned it. Maybe the OP should write an e-mail to this guy, apologizing for what he did. After all, from the sounds of it, you have a lot to apologize for.

Working for the guy would have been a punishment the OP voluntarily undertook. That little 13th Amendment thingy gives him the right to walk away from that job anytime he can. As long as he doesn't, he's saying that his life with the job is better than his life without the job, which means the CEO he picked on would be improving the OP's life, no matter how hard he tried to shit on it.

ydi for getting breast implants in high school so you would become popular and make fun of the smart kids.

I was not seriously bullied in High School, but there were still pricks who gave me a terrible time. One of them has already apologized for it, but I've sworn up and down if I ever become like the CEO in this post, I'll humiliate the other bullies like they did to me and my friends, and have even thought about how nice it would be to be rich enough to buy their places of employment simply for the purpose of firing them. YDI just doesn't mean enough. I hope you realize what a waste of oxygen you are.

What the CEO did has a certain beauty to it. By hiring the Op and trerating him like shit, giving him crappy tasks, etc the CEO turns into a bully himself to get his revenge. However, by having security drag the Op out of the building the CEO leaves the Op feeling humiliated, ashamed, like an ass, and confused simply by having an undesireable person removed from his company.

1ParanoidAndroid 7

I've been the CEO in this situation. I've also been the woman getting hit on by the jerk that used to call me ugly in school. There is no greater feeling for someone who was tortured in school than to see the look on the other person's face when they figure out who you are, especially when they need a job or just went to great lengths to get your number.

bleedingcowz 0

stereotypes are awesome in real life.

gqduck 0

I call BS. This sounds like the kind of thing that only happens on TV

"SucksToBeMe"? How dare you name yourself that after everything you deserved was pulled down upon you? You reap what you sow. Ah, the fairy tale of the nerd becoming a higher power than the bully has finally come true in my eyes. You suck, jackass! :]