By SucksToBeMe - 28/09/2009 18:31 - United States

Today, I had a meeting with the CEO about a promising job with good pay and benefits. Upon meeting, we immediately recognized each other. He was someone I used to make fun of in school all the time. He responded by refusing to interview me and had security throw me out by force. Karma bites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 519
You deserved it 118 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

That sucks, but you kinda deserved it...

Comments

chicabonita5683 0

People can change, but not typically that drastically...especially those that were cocky in school...unless they have learned what it's like. Therefore, I think the CEO was justified because he already knew what type of person you could be, so he has no reason to waste either of your time interviewing you. The kicking out with the force of security was probably just for shiggles :)

KaylieBieber13 0

What comes around goes around. Guess what? The world ain't done wiping it's ass with you.

rttr 18

It is it fault, but teasing and making fun of people Is Normal

ZielZone 4

ROFL!!! Nice... Kind of like the bully who picked on the small kid, then met him 10 years later at the reunion. The small kid was a Marine Combat Vet.

It's not karma, jackass, it's called life. Act like an ass to people, get treated like an ass.. It's a small world, you can't expect not to run into people you know..

... Actually, it IS Karma. Moral causality; ie, acting like an ass to people, get treated like one, is exactly the principle of Karma. In fact by definition, you calling OP a jackass will (assuming the concept of Karma actually exists) no doubt come back to bite you. And to OP, You totally deserved it. Treat others better.

Haha carmas a bit*h! That really sucks but you really did deserve it!:(