By SucksToBeMe - 28/09/2009 18:31 - United States

Today, I had a meeting with the CEO about a promising job with good pay and benefits. Upon meeting, we immediately recognized each other. He was someone I used to make fun of in school all the time. He responded by refusing to interview me and had security throw me out by force. Karma bites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 519
You deserved it 118 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

That sucks, but you kinda deserved it...

Comments

I think it was Bill Gates who said "Be nice to nerds, there's a pretty good chance you'll end up working for one." You just learned the hard way the Bill spoke the truth. As they say, payback is a bitch.

If one more FML comes through with "karma" in it I am not commenting for a month.

good don't.....your bitching is annoying

Sorry I don't come on here looking for fans, I just say what I think.

I wish I could do the same. I hate "karma" FMLs.

They could have common names. I know several people that had the same last name and then several people that had the same first name. I don't think it's that strange for more than one person to have the same first *and* last name.

I can't believe people are actually saying "YDI". Who cares if he bullied him? They were children. That CEO is pretty pathetic.

Kids can be cruel. And the OP didn't say they were children. He didn't imply at what age this occurred and bullies have been known for doing some rather traumatic things to their victims.

you have that right, bullies can do some horrible and twisted shit. I got bullied with friggin hachets and if I ever see those ***** again I'm drawing blood. Not for revenge, but for justice

If I were the CEO, I would have hired the OP on the spot. Then I could make his life hell :D

Don't worry. As the other FML's have proven, nerds never really amount to anything.

Hermyoni 0

Exactly # 56 at some point you have to just let go of school age drama but sadly some people never do.

That CEO needs to grow up. Kids do stupid things without realizing it.

Agreed. Even if wanted revenge, there are sweeter ways of doing it... Like employing him and then using the CEO power to torment him (by transfers/pay cuts/lay offs). Now that wud take it to a whole new level. :P

Not really. In this corporate world, if the guy hires him, he's subject to labor laws and human resource policies and may not be able to do that once the OP is hired. Additionally, actually getting someone hired costs a considerable amount of money in training, resources, benefits filing, paperwork, and more. It's not worth it from a bottom-line standpoint to hire them just to give them hell. Better to end it immediately and clearly, although having security toss him out seems a little extreme. (Also, I agree that anyone who says FYL to this has never been bullied.)

You SERIOUSLY deserved this one... revenge!