By SucksToBeMe - 28/09/2009 18:31 - United States

Today, I had a meeting with the CEO about a promising job with good pay and benefits. Upon meeting, we immediately recognized each other. He was someone I used to make fun of in school all the time. He responded by refusing to interview me and had security throw me out by force. Karma bites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 519
You deserved it 118 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

That sucks, but you kinda deserved it...

Comments

i_stay_anonymous 0

Why is this a fml? This is fHISlife... He got bullied and stuff, you deserve it, I don't even know how people approved this one.

in highschool things are WAY different. once you get older and mature you realize that highschool drama is exactly that...highschool drama. in highschool everyone wants to be the cool guy...and often bullying is a factor. and so bully victims dont rip me apart, i understand that bullying is serious and can leave emotional scars, but when you are an adult, and a boss at that, i think its time to leave high school behind. The OP could have been best suited for the position, but didnt get a shot because of the interviewer. I think its equally a YDI and an FYL. YDI because karma always comes back to bite you in the ass, and FYL for karma coming and biting you in the ass lol.

GeometricAngle 7

You just gave me a good idea. But.. YDI.

This is the kind of thing people like that CEO dream about, and very few will ever get it. I took a lot of shit throughout school, and if I ever had a chance like this, I would do the same thing. I realize though the people that gave me shit in school probably aren't even going into the same career path and I won't get this chance. You should probably consider yourself lucky because he could have allowed you to interview and even given you the job and then slowly start to make it really shitty to work for him.

YDI for being an asshole in high school.

Thunderbender 2

FYL. I personally think the CEO is just an immature douchhole. I used to be bullied ALOT in highschool and middle school. The point that was then this is now, he needs to get over it not be a vindictive little prick.

Tylers_fml 0

isnt that against the law just because you picked on him a long time ago he drags you out by security?

fake, CEO doesn't interview people...that's not his job :D Unless, the business is 5 people in a cornerstone and the owner proudly calls him a CEO :)

Jenny444_fml 0

HAHA you totally deserve it!! NEVER make fun of people especially the ugly, smart, and geeky ones cause your going to run into them later in life and your going to be kissing their ass Im glad you learned the hard way

srak 0

ydi for being the worst piece of shit on the planet