By SucksToBeMe - 28/09/2009 18:31 - United States

Today, I had a meeting with the CEO about a promising job with good pay and benefits. Upon meeting, we immediately recognized each other. He was someone I used to make fun of in school all the time. He responded by refusing to interview me and had security throw me out by force. Karma bites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 519
You deserved it 118 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

That sucks, but you kinda deserved it...

Comments

Hermyoni 0

I don't think he deserves it. A lot of time people act differently in there youth then they do after growing up. The CEO went a tad far throwing the guy out of the building he could of just taken the interview and not hired him. That is called being the bigger person. I say FYL for making a scene and throwing you out.

zloba 0

YDI for making fun of the guy. And YDI for writing about karma.

I was thinking *maybe* the CEO is being a little immature, but then I always see former bullies playing down their torment "I only teased him a bit", eg. If he wasn't that bad, then the CEO would have hired him and just made his work hell.

HAHA, just goes to show you shouldnt be a dick to others in school.

i would have done the same thing as the ceo. but i cant talk. if i dont like some1 i will make fun of them.

FYL because he's an immature douchenozzle still holding onto that. YDI because you thought you were a twatbag and thought you were hot shit back in school.

It's so true they made a movie for it. Marry a nerd it will take you far. XD

I am the nerd in my relationship and he thinks it's cute.

Funny that you mention that movie. I took a date to it and afterwards, she said, "That movie reminds me of me when I was in high school." I said, "Me, too!" She said, "I was a cheerleader." And I said, "I was a nerd." There were no more dates.

did you just say that to yourself? XD fyl.

OP is a man...breast implants in high school would probably have the reverse effect of making him popular.

Erindub 0

I hate to be mean but it has to be said,"ha, ha!" you totally deserved it. What goes around DOES come around...it just took a little longer for yours to come back around

okay i was the high school nerdy fat kid ands got alotof shit but if you arent a weak willed **** then you get over it. if not, your weak. so F his life for being a weak lil bitch

madhatter90 0

True, you might get over it. The fact that he is a successful CEO suggests that he has. That doesn't mean he's going to give one of his tormentors an amazing job in his company. Revenge is sweet and the OP deserves what he gets.

azhein 0

the fact that he had security throw the guy out the door proves he didn't get over it.