By Eli - 20/09/2011 00:21 - Canada

Today, I had a violent allergic reaction to some bread I ate at a restaurant. How did they apologize? By sending me a free basket of bread. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 543
You deserved it 3 250

Same thing different taste

Comments

I agree it's daft of them to send the same food that caused the issue but I also fail to see why they should apologise in the first place. It's not their fault if you have an allergy.

Send that shit back and demand a free meal!

They obviously don't want you as a customer.

Sounds like they're trying to finish the job.

LOL! For some reason they want to kill you! Did you not tip well? :D

Wow getting a free gift that is literally free, that's how you make the OP feel better alright =S

It bothers me when obviously fake FMLs get through like this. There is no way a restaurant would send food as an apology especially the same food that he was allergic to, if anything at all they'd send a gift card so you'll come back and hopefully spend more money there. Otherwise they risk being sued and losing their business. Also how did they get your address to send you the bread? Did you DEMAND they offer you something and leave your address? How did you not know you were "violently" allergic to something? Sorry, there is no way this is real, but if it is, YDI.

Before someone says "they sent it to him at the table" if OP was violently allergic and somehow didn't know about the allergic OP would have to be taken to a hospital. If you're allergic to something and complain enough to get free food sent to your table but aren't actually sick enough to have to go home then you're an asshole to your waitstaff and whatever restaurant you were dining in.

alouise 0

You're lucky to even get an apology. Why should they apologize? It's not their fault that you had an allergic reaction. Stuck up much?

Wow. Maybe they thought a negative plus a negative makes a positive or cancels each other out because they seem to know what their doing lol