By bruised_scrotum - 15/05/2014 17:08 - South Africa - Johannesburg

Spicy
Today, I had to inform a patient that she has an STD. She reacted by kicking me in the nuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 508
You deserved it 4 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Always gotta blame the bearer of bad news -_-

Comments

jazzy_123 20

really? because I live in the US and I know some people with STDs.... and I also know people who hit guys in the nuts

Lebeaugars95 20

I'm sure many people in the US now want to kick you in the balls

I feel like this was a joke and that #10 was making fun of all the "only in America" comments we always see. Personally his comment made me laugh seeing as nobody says it about anywhere but the states.

also, 10 Im pretty sure you just offended millions of people in South Africa

Yeah, I don't see how that statement is applicable, #10... we may be known for many things but this is not related to one of them : OP could actually be grateful this is not a regular occurrence in this country or he'd eventually need surgery!

I'm assuming she's never heard the saying don't shoot the messenger? Or in this case, kick him.

Actually 29, 12 would be correct in saying "don't *shoot* the messenger"

You would think she'd be more hesitant to come in contact with a random guy's junk after finding out she has an STD, I guess old habits die hard.

I dnt think your foot can catch an std which would explain why she didnt hesitate

did you forgot to mention you gave it to them aswell? then their reaction would fit perfectly..

That's a dick move. Hopefully she spreads the news to her family.

It happens. Some patients are hostile and all health care providers deal with them at some point.

ColonelCusswords 24

sexualy transmitted distress

The whole idea of applying ice to my jewels makes me cringe almost as much as the thought of the original kick!

Sorry. Not a guy. I was always told it helps.

Sorry OP and she should do that to who gave her that STD

Hey, it could be worse, You could have an STD!

rachangie 19

I feel like your statement along with your user name just says it all for this one.